Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random Questions
12-20-2012, 11:15 PM
RE: Random Questions
Wait it's just one fight round each? I thought it was one fight round each until a person either Flees, is knocked out or the villain is defeated. What happens if we all flee after the first of each of our fight rounds? Does it become the mystery phase, or the second player, assuming the first person started the showdown?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2012, 08:07 PM
(12-20-2012 11:15 PM)Bokya Wrote:  Wait it's just one fight round each? I thought it was one fight round each until a person either Flees, is knocked out or the villain is defeated. What happens if we all flee after the first of each of our fight rounds? Does it become the mystery phase, or the second player, assuming the first person started the showdown?

Sorry if I didn't clarify. It's one Fight Round each, around the table, starting with the First Player, then the First Player token passes to the player to the left & the next Fight Round begins, repeat until all Heroes are KO'ed, Flee, or Villain defeated, escapes, etc.

If all flee after one fight round each you would start your regular Hero turns. If the first player had initiated the Showdown, it would now be the 2nd players turn.

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
12-22-2012, 08:31 PM
And don't forget that you can re-allocate any Town Elders or exchange Items and Allies after each full Showdown fight round in the co-op.
01-01-2013, 02:13 AM
I don't think I fully understand how Inspecting town elders works in a cooperative game. When we inspect them, are they automatically flipped up for others to see, or do we have the option to choose to reveal?
01-01-2013, 03:46 AM
(01-01-2013 02:13 AM)Bokya Wrote:  I don't think I fully understand how Inspecting town elders works in a cooperative game. When we inspect them, are they automatically flipped up for others to see, or do we have the option to choose to reveal?

In Co-op if you are investigating town elders with a normal investigation action you must reveal (turn face-up) all the secrets of the elder. If you are viewing the secrets with an ability or a card that allows you to look "without revealing" then you are not required to reveal them. In such a case, you are then not able to reveal any of them unless they say reveal immediately, in which case you may reveal the ones that say reveal immediately if you desire.