Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Random sign that I need to play this
01-15-2012, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2012 06:18 AM by munkymuddface.)
Random sign that I need to play this
So just now, I was flipping thru the channels and noticed that Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom is on USA. Naturally, I change the channel. The scene is when Indy, Short Round, and Willie are all sitting around a camp fire talking. While being harassed by the elephant, Willie was asking Indy a question, I didn't catch/remember what it was, but Short Round answered for Indy, simply saying "Fortune and Glory."

Awesome sauce. I need to play this game again soon. Solo if if comes down to it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2012, 01:34 AM
RE: Random sign that I need to play this
Sweet! My wife and I both saw this same part on TV (maybe USA) the day after we first played it. We both looked at eachother and just started laughing. Great reference. I need to play again soon too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply