Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real life zombie shenanigans!
02-20-2014, 09:56 AM
Real life zombie shenanigans!
Hey guys, me and fizzgaz are doing a 2.8hrs zombie game. Just wondering if anyone else has already done one?

I honestly haven't been this excited for something since I was a kid! Grrrrrr arg!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2014, 12:37 PM
RE: Real life zombie shenanigans!
Go for it-anymore I find it hard to just game for 20-45 minutes at a clip, but then again you guys bladders
are a lot younger than mine.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
02-20-2014, 01:37 PM
Oops, wasn't clear. Meant this http://8hourslater.com it's where a section of a city is cordoned off and you have to run/sneak through it getting past zombies. If you get caught you go to a tent to be made up as a zombie. Then you have a zombie party at the end
02-20-2014, 03:08 PM
That looks absolutely fantastic I would love to join in one. I haven't seen any thing like that in the Midwest. It be cool to hear your highlights of the night.Watchmen02

Survival is only the beginning.
02-20-2014, 04:23 PM
I think our highlights will include: shit, run, I'm tired, death. But can't wait