Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real personalization
09-29-2009, 09:45 PM
Real personalization
Some friends an I were kicking around the idea of actually creating heroes based on ourselves to see how we would fair against the zombies. Has anyone ever tried something like that?
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2009, 10:08 PM
RE: Real personalization
We've done that with traditional roleplaying games -- it rarely fares well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2009, 10:43 PM
mqstout Wrote:We've done that with traditional roleplaying games -- it rarely fares well.

I thought I saw several of those sort of things posted under images on Board Game Geek, but apparently it's the entire cast of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I could have sworn I saw a batch of them somewhere...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
10-01-2009, 07:41 AM
Ryuk Wrote:Well, I would be a complete bad-ass with all of the following abilities:

"Is this the safety?"- When using any Ranged Weapon, on the roll of '1'-- Hero will somehow shoot himself... immediately causing 1 Wound.
They can sense fear.- If Hero ends his movement in a space with Old Betsy, T.J.- Thoroughbred, or Jo-jo- the Dancing Bear... animal will somehow bite Hero-- immediately causing 1 Wound.
"OUCH!...SONUVABITCH!"- If Hero is in a building that is the target of 'Lights Out'-- Hero will somehow trip and fall... immediately causing 1 Wound.
Sofa king dumb- Subtracts one to any roll when testing to see if a Hand Weapon breaks-- if Weapon breaks... Hero will somehow injure himself... immediately causing 1 Wound.
"Hey Baby, wanna see my action figure collection?"- May not be the target of 'This Could Be Our Last Night on Earth'. In fact, all female Heroes will refuse to end their movement in the same space as this Hero. If Hero ends his movement in a space with a female Hero-- Female Hero will kick this Hero in the kachingas... immediately causing 1 Wound.

Yes !!!
I am a bad-ass !!!

Now those would be some sweet stats... LOL
Kicked in the Kachingas,I love it.
Find all posts by this user
10-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Okay Ryuk...

I can't wait to see the card... Get to it!
Zombie17

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user