Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rec
03-24-2011, 01:47 PM
Rec
So I watched the movie "Quarantine", which was an English remake of a Spanish movie called "Rec" (for 'record'). I decided to check out Rec afterward, discovering that its almost exactly the same as its English counterpart. What made it great though, was the sequel (Rec 2) which I thought was genius the way it was put together. If you haven't seen any of these movies, I would recommend them as they were a lot of fun to watch. If you are unfamiliar with these movies, they are done like "Cloverfield" with the camcorders and all, except there are zombies. Enough said Watchmen02

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2011, 12:18 AM
RE: Rec
I actually saw Rec BEFORE I saw Quarantine. For whatever reason, maybe it was the language barrier, Rec was WAY scarier than Quarantine. I haven't seen Rec 2 though... I want to...

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-25-2011, 10:08 AM
I saw REC before Quarantine too and thought REC was way cooler. It was indeed way scarier that quarantine and I just couldn't shake the feeling 'why the hell did they have to remake REC? corporate minions stealing other peoples awesome ideas in the hope for glory and fame'

If you (as americans) aren't affraid of us eurotrashers Watchmen02 then you should check out the french in that genre.
They have an awesome sellection of creepy movies.
Check "La Horde" for starters Zombie03

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2011, 03:25 AM
I just watched Quarantine 2. It was all right but I enjoyed Quarantine more. I thought part two wasn't as fun to watch. I didn't feel for any of the characters. Like the poor fireman in part one. That guy was squashing bedside left and right, but hit some bad luck near the end.
Find all posts by this user