Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Alert C&C Space Warfare
05-08-2019, 11:24 AM
Red Alert C&C Space Warfare
Richard Borg heads into space in this exciting new Commands & Colours board game – including two complete fleets of hard plastic starships!

Red Alert: Space Fleet Warfare allows two to six players to duke it out in space. The play of command cards drives the action and creates a "fog of war", while battle dice resolve combat quickly and efficiently. Combat cards add an element of suspense and challenge players to maintain their star token reserves to power their Combat cards through the course of a battle. The action on a combat card may hinder the opposition forces, enhance a player’s units, or may instantly change the course of a battle.

An assortment of task force cards allow players to quickly deploy a fleet of starships. In addition to these task force units, players can augment and customize their fleets with support vessels.

—description from the publisher PSC Games

This was a KS that has just hit retail along with several Expansions to the Core Game Ships-Carriers, Dreadnaughts, Space Platforms & transports as well as new Scenarios. They also have a
couple of Terrain /Scenario Expansions. Promised Expansions include 2 new races Space Fleets & a Planet Ground combat game.

If your familiar with C&C Games you should have no problems getting into Red Alert it has a few individual ticks to the C&C system to reflect the Theme .

I just posted up my 1st Battle Report on the Game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply