Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Dead Free DLC 22/06/10
06-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Red Dead Free DLC 22/06/10
The first Red Dead DLC is released next week on the 22nd and is FREE Zombie17

Called OUTLAWS TO THE END it features six all-new cooperative multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players, including:

“Walton’s Gold”

Walton’s Gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can – Walton’s boys have rigged the place to blow!

“The River”
Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town’s massive weapons caches. Watch out for Gatling gun-equipped enemy rafts.

“Ammunition”

The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements.

Check out screenshots here: Outlaws to the End
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2010, 10:59 PM
RE: Red Dead Free DLC 22/06/10
zombie67 Wrote:The first Red Dead DLC is released next week on the 22nd and is FREE Zombie17

Called OUTLAWS TO THE END it features six all-new cooperative multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players, including:

“Walton’s Gold”

Walton’s Gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can – Walton’s boys have rigged the place to blow!

“The River”
Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town’s massive weapons caches. Watch out for Gatling gun-equipped enemy rafts.

“Ammunition”

The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements.

Check out screenshots here: Outlaws to the End

I'm really looking forward to this. I just know the group I run with that the Farmer's Daughter will end up getting shot. I just know it.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
06-20-2010, 02:34 AM
RE: Red Dead Free DLC 22/06/10
Have fun with this one... I'll be soaking up the rays in Jamaica.

I just got married a few hours ago and the honeymoon is on Monday!!!

YAY!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user