Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Dead Redemption
12-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Red Dead Redemption
Ok so seeing as it has some connection with LNOE i figured why not do a John Marston character. I may do some characters such as Ricketts later on but here's the main one for now. I'll explain about the zombie part in more detail.

It is up to the play to choose whether or not they use the Marston zombie form. Of course if heroes are not replenished or they have run out of other heroes, zombie marston cannot be used. This is not an additional hero but rather a replacement, for example. John is killed, instead of selecting another random hero the player recieves the Marston zombie character. I haven't play tested this character but also thought i would test out a few other things such as:

Does the zombie form recieve John's old equipment?
Could he in some way use the zombie deck instead of the hero deck (or both!)?

Any ideas are helpful, I will begin to write a scenario about "returning the mask" soon. Also comments appreciated, enjoy and let me know if you have a test!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2010, 01:33 AM
RE: Red Dead Redemption
Not that I've played Red Dead Redemption, but I find regeneration to be strange because I tend to think zombies slowly rot away. Perhaps its fluff with the game, i dunno.

good work

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
06-19-2011, 10:48 PM
Undead hero?? It seems like a nonsense to me, cause i never see fight between two zombies. But it's only my opinion.

I'm from Czech Republic, so excuse my English please. Zombie13
06-20-2011, 02:26 AM
Sweet. For those unfamiliar with the game, the zombie supplement took place before the game ended and involved the living John Marston. After you finish the game and supplement Martson rises from the grave as another undead plague spreads. Thanks to a Native American artifact though he retains his human senses though, can use a firearm and isn't craving brains. Zombies still attack him though.

Trust me, the whole expansion was a hoot and well worth it!
06-20-2011, 02:41 PM
Really clever!

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user