Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Dragon Inn
05-02-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: Red Dragon Inn
i play with a group of guys and I thionk one of the guys has been bringing all the add on's in.

i can't keep track of all the new ones from all the sets now...there a gadgeteer.. a potion mixer.. a fairy or sprite of some sort.. etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2013, 02:50 PM
I really want to play this game ever since an online friend posted about it on a different forum. I dunno how well the roleplay aspects would go, but I think my normal gaming group in Oklahoma would get a kick out of it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2013, 03:07 PM
it's fun.. just take on the persona and go.

if you guys are roleplayers.. it will be fun.

my group approaches it that way.. we are avid roleplayers.. and even take that to board games we play..
05-02-2013, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2013 04:40 PM by Irish Daigle.)
We're pretty 50/50 on who actually likes the roleplay aspect and who just wants to roll dice or throw down cards. I used to be hardcore "don't care about roleplaying, just want to toss dice" and now I'm the other way around completely, and games like this call to me now. I still don't have a gaming group down here in Mississippi, though, and that makes my tabletop gaming need hard to satisfy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2013, 10:42 PM
This game is pretty damn fun, and simple.

The role playing is the best part, I always do a floppish voice for Fleck.
05-03-2013, 09:54 PM
I finally played this RDI 3, kinda loved it, not sure how it'll mix with the other 8 characters though.
05-06-2013, 01:53 PM
we play it with all characters and havn't hit any major snags yet..