Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-12-2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
Hey bruno. I'm really sorry. Something came up, I don't think I'll be able to help you test tonight. I can do tomorrow though. Let me know, again I'm really sorry.

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 09:09 PM
Sure, tomorrow is fine

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
06-27-2014, 01:41 AM
Sorry it's been a minute since I last logged in, how's it going on the mod?
06-27-2014, 02:17 AM
Going well. It's been a rough couple of weeks. The link that I posted is completely playable. I am making cosmetic changes now and getting it ready for extensions.
07-13-2014, 05:27 PM
Apologies for taking so long. The base game module is complete. Any further modifications would just be making it pretty, which someone else would be better at.

I need to start on the extensions, but summer has been hectic so far.

If anyone wants just the base module uploaded here, i will do that.
07-13-2014, 10:13 PM
please do
07-13-2014, 10:51 PM
The .vmod extension is not allowed on the site.

I will contact Sarku to see if we can get that changed.
07-15-2014, 02:20 AM
Sarku allowed the .vmod extension to be uploaded, but the module is too big for this site.

I'll eventually upload to the Vassal site, but for now, here it is from my Dropbox:

LNOE_2.0 Vassal Module
07-26-2014, 07:21 PM
Still getting the Growing Hunger expansion ready. I could use some help with images.

@Aprillo Can you create Red versions of the Zombie tokens? I think you already made Hero tokens and Zombie Hero tokens for the GH heroes.

Anyone who wants to help out can make images of the tokens that came with GH. (Explorations, Free Search, Motorcycle, Money, etc). I'll eventually get around to making these on my own, but anyone who has been frustrated by my slow pace can use this opportunity to speed things up.
07-27-2014, 09:42 AM
(07-26-2014 07:21 PM)brunoreturns Wrote:  Still getting the Growing Hunger expansion ready. I could use some help with images.

@Aprillo Can you create Red versions of the Zombie tokens? I think you already made Hero tokens and Zombie Hero tokens for the GH heroes.

Anyone who wants to help out can make images of the tokens that came with GH. (Explorations, Free Search, Motorcycle, Money, etc). I'll eventually get around to making these on my own, but anyone who has been frustrated by my slow pace can use this opportunity to speed things up.

Here

Attached File(s)
.zip  Red_Zombies.zip (Size: 5.62 MB / Downloads: 5)

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom