Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-06-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
Normal zombies followed by board pieces

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2014, 01:57 AM
Board pieces are going to be the most difficult. My scanner isn't big enough. Anybody know of a solution?
06-06-2014, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 07:51 AM by aprillo.)
Do two scans name the scans, post um and ill join them

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
06-06-2014, 04:43 AM
I got bored tonight and scanned in the board images (2 images per board).

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1272...Boards.zip

If I still don't have access to the blank card templates tomorrow night, I might try putting these images together myself.

As far as the module, it looks fairly decent. It still needs the board images and zombie figures (obviously) and I haven't added the card text (which will be the most work), but I think after that it will be ready for play testing so we can see what improvements need to be made.
06-06-2014, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 07:29 AM by aprillo.)
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
Oh your not full member yet Bruno? We'll maybe I can download it and send it to you. I wouldn't want to violate the rules of tzg, but I'm sure if I made a convincing case, an exception could be made for one item. Especially for someone actively working very hard to contribute.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I've made a request on your behalf Bruno Zombie03

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-on-policy

06-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Hey zombie tokens done. I have them in three color: OGR, plus i made a crawling torso token for the zombies with grave weapons miniature expansion which i just recently acquired.

They're in the drop box

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9obi136jbnzmuf...Tokens.zip

I'll get to work on connecting the board pieces tomorrow, I'll upload sets of board pieces as i have them, or just send them all in one zip folder depending on how long it takes. I seriously don't think it will take long though.

06-07-2014, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 12:45 AM by aprillo.)
Base board images:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3jr7zx7ba0wbg...Pieces.zip

Growing Hunger:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yoiwapx8pyxlgb...Pieces.zip

that's all I can do tonight. but it at least gives you something to work with. timber peak is next. and then if someone can scan blood in the forest, i can do that.

Although it's probably not necessary that we input all of them right away. I should be acquiring blood in the forest within the next couple of weeks and could scan and join the images for that afterwards.

06-07-2014, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 07:40 AM by DrkBlueXG.)
Got a lot done except the long barricades. They are on my dropbox & drive.
06-07-2014, 12:44 PM
We're a pretty long way from creating any of the expansions.

I finished the hero deck, and I will probably finish the zombie deck tomorrow.

We can try to set up a session some time this week to test it out.

Some week day night at 9?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
06-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Works for me