Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: EDM.
... what?
Erectile Dysfunctio- *gets kicked in the balls before sentence is finished*
Energy... Um... DingaMabob Zombie17
Electronic Dance Music.
Oh -looks up- it's Electronic Dance Music.
Other (Post in the comments section)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remixing Game Music?
12-19-2010, 11:15 AM
RE: Remixing Game Music?
Go into mydownloads, select and enter the category you want to upload to, hit the submit button. After that just fill out the info, click the browse button to browse you system for a preview pic, then click the other browse button to browse your system for the file to upload. Then just click submit, and wait for it to upload. Done. All that's left is for the bosses to approve it and then it will appear in the listing.
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2010, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2010 12:19 PM by thunderion.)
Oh thanks Gothic :D

Em... all of them are either for the books or templates... nothing about music :o

... does this mean I could the first to post music? 8D Lol...

Anyway what should I do then? :3

Edit: Finished the song :3 I'll just put it right~
here --> http://www.4shared.com/audio/WpHekC97/He...emix_.html

I go by PetrichorFunus on some places
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-19-2010, 12:23 PM
NP glad to help when I can. Watchmen02

Well you could ask Sarku for a music category...

Otherwise I'd guess the Custom Pieces Category for the game it belongs to seems to be the most appropriate place... IMHO

Edit: Listening to it now... Not bad... not bad at all. I am more into EBM (Electronic Body Music, the Gothic Version LOL, has lyrics... I like lyrics in Electronica) than EDM... But still I like it. Will want to do a comparison to the original before I try and review it totally... But I haven't the time right now. But on it's own, and at face value alone, I will say that you did a good job on this.
12-19-2010, 01:04 PM
(12-19-2010 12:23 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  NP glad to help when I can. Watchmen02

Well you could ask Sarku for a music category...

Otherwise I'd guess the Custom Pieces Category for the game it belongs to seems to be the most appropriate place... IMHO

Edit: Listening to it now... Not bad... not bad at all. I am more into EBM (Electronic Body Music, the Gothic Version LOL, has lyrics... I like lyrics in Electronica) than EDM... But still I like it. Will want to do a comparison to the original before I try and review it totally... But I haven't the time right now. But on it's own, and at face value alone, I will say that you did a good job on this.

Zombie14

I thank you deeply for your comment!!

Now i need to borrow more ears

... well, ears that are still attached to the body and functioning if you know what I mean -points at zombies- Zombie17

12-19-2010, 03:58 PM
I tried to grab it but 4shared is being a bitch about me getting it.
12-19-2010, 08:31 PM
I created a Miscellaneous category in the downloads section. You're more than welcome to uploaded it there. Thanks!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
12-21-2010, 09:03 AM
Mqstout: yeah i got a few friends who couldn't seem to get it either... I'll upload it to the mydownloads section and try to figure the problem with 4shared :)

Sarku:OMG Thanks Sarku :D

12-21-2010, 09:25 AM
4shared worked fine here.

--> As for the music...not my cup of tea...I'm more a rock 'n roll guy so all this electronic stuff doesn't rock my boat (pun intended hehehe)

I am the reason God stopped watching.
12-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Ah a rock and roll guy XD i remember one of my friends also not liking the EDM music i happen to produce (and just about every EDM actually) so i get what you mean XD

But we're the best of friends :D I'm not used to making rock and roll music... yet. 8D

12-21-2010, 12:12 PM
(12-21-2010 11:32 AM)thunderion Wrote:  I'm not used to making rock and roll music... yet. 8D

Ever try Gothic Industrial? I could use some music to go with these lyrics I keep writing. Zombie03