Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Repeat searching for flares?
12-28-2014, 08:05 PM
Repeat searching for flares?
Do you leave the numbered tokens in place once revealed fto enable repeat search rolling? It can be very difficult to find four flares as you have to roll higher than the numer revealed.

Also, does a Hero death as a result of an Air Strike count towards the 3 needed for the Zombie player to win the game? I think Yes, but wanted clarification.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-29-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: Repeat searching for flares?
But aren't flares also IN the deck and can be found via normal searches as well? They are also listed as Search Scenario items, therefore retrievable by other cards that allow you to put a Search Scenario item into your hand?

I have the expansion, but it is not nearby to check. The way I took it, the number counters are additional ways to find a flare, but not the ONLY way.
12-29-2014, 11:03 AM
RE: Repeat searching for flares?
Ah, seeing them as Scenario Search Items makes sense. There are only 3 cards so they need to be churned.