Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Repeated L pieces? (No road out of town)
03-15-2011, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2011 07:25 PM by Nushio.)
Repeated L pieces? (No road out of town)
Hey there, I bought the game recently, and noticed that I have a repeated L piece (The one with the church).

Is this normal? Also, I can't seem to find any pieces that contain "The Road Out of Town", I'm guessing someone screwed up the packaging...

Is there some sort of a high-quality picture of the missing L Piece I can use, to print out and paste over the repeated one?

Thanks.

Edit: I found this .doc file[1], in which it mentions...
[..]One depicting the Gas Station, Junkyard, The Bank and the Road Out of Town.

I need an image of this L piece. Thanks.

[1] http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/35...t-on-earth
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2011, 07:32 PM
RE: Repeated L pieces? (No road out of town)
No, it is not normal to have two tiles with churches. You should have received 6 unique L shaped boards in the game. Try contacting Flying Frog Productions at admin@flyingfrog.net. They should be able to help rectify this and provide the missing tile.
03-15-2011, 07:34 PM
(03-15-2011 07:32 PM)munkymuddface Wrote:  No, it is not normal to have two tiles with churches. You should have received 6 unique L shaped boards in the game. Try contacting Flying Frog Productions at admin@flyingfrog.net. They should be able to help rectify this and provide the missing tile.

Thanks. I'll email them.
03-15-2011, 09:17 PM
They should respond very quickly. They have absolutely FANTASTIC customer service.
03-15-2011, 09:26 PM
They did respond rather quickly, they're going to send me a replacement L all the way to Mexico! (And all I wanted was a jpeg/png to print it myself).

Still, I'd appreciate any pictures of the missing L piece, so I can print it while I wait for the replacement.