Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Request
01-08-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Request
(01-08-2013 11:40 AM)jimbal Wrote:  just one eye...i have to permanently use my speech to text function because i had to give up both...I had to draw the line at my tongue or else i would really be boned.

Yes but you're an over achieverWatchmen02

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 08:05 PM
You can also donate to such a wonderful cause..that gives you access too the downloads as well. I'm pretty new to the forums but I love it here...it was worth the small amount of $ to get to see all of the secretive secrety things in the secret download section! Zombie17

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-08-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2013 10:43 PM by samuraitrev.)
(01-08-2013 08:05 PM)zachmaio Wrote:  You can also donate to such a wonderful cause..that gives you access too the downloads as well. I'm pretty new to the forums but I love it here...it was worth the small amount of $ to get to see all of the secretive secrety things in the secret download section! Zombie17

Shhh Zachmaio we dont speak about the secret things...
01-09-2013, 03:08 AM
(01-08-2013 10:42 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 08:05 PM)zachmaio Wrote:  You can also donate to such a wonderful cause..that gives you access too the downloads as well. I'm pretty new to the forums but I love it here...it was worth the small amount of $ to get to see all of the secretive secrety things in the secret download section! Zombie17

Shhh Zachmaio we dont speak about the secret things...

I am so sorry master...I painted my LNoE mini's a while ago when you were helping me out..but I couldn't post them on here..UGGGGGHHHHH

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-09-2013, 03:29 AM
I have no idea whats going on... haha.
01-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Me either. I'm just enjoying it. lol.

But I think the short answer is no. :/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Really its just a matter of time at this point...seems like everyone is in agreement that you both have been hanging around and are good peoples. Give it a little time and you could have it all.
01-09-2013, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 08:05 PM by samuraitrev.)
Less whining more groveling... >Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2013, 08:06 PM
(01-09-2013 02:16 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Less whining more groveling... >Zombie03

Jeez! What does he want, blood? Oh wait...
01-10-2013, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 01:29 AM by vikinglad.)
Try more praise, begging, and/or peasant sacrifices in the name of Lord Sarku. You are not just ordering a Big Mac, you are asking for the favor of the Dark Worm Lord. If he let you in with a simple please, it would set a terrible precedent. Plus, where would we get our supply of peasants' blood if it were that easy? Zombie12