Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Request acces via donation
01-18-2022, 10:49 AM
RE: Request acces via donation
Hello.
After almost 20 days of donating the 10 dollars I still don't have access to downloads.
I have sent multiple messages to Sarku, both private here and messages to his email. But seeing that in all this time he has not answered, and that his last connection was more than 6 months ago, I am inclined to think that Sarku is already disconnected from this page.
I think I will have lost the 10 dollars and that I will never get access to downloads. I wish I was wrong and that Sarku has taken a long vacation and shows up at any moment. But I find it difficult.
I don't know if it would be wise for the rest of the administrators to warn of this in the forum, so that no one falls into the disappointment of making the donation and then not being able to access downloads.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2022, 05:48 PM
I can understand this must be frustrating for you.
01-18-2022, 06:54 PM
No one is liking this,I forwarded a copy of Cullerta's post to Sarku but we have no way of knowing what the situation is.
Nothing like this has happened before so I'm at a lost as he hasn't responded to the Mods either. Hopefully whatever the problem
is it will work itself out.

OD
01-19-2022, 06:55 PM
I can second this. Normally, people are added to full membership in a short amount of time. Several days (at times a week). We have contacted the administrator (Sarku) and we have heard nothing either. This is unusual. We can definitely understand your frustration at this point. We just hope that Sarku isn't unwell or doesn't have some major incident in his life otherwise he'd reply. I've been here for 12 years and I've never known this to happen.

I apologise for this and I'll do my best to sort this. If you haven't heard anything by Sunday I will PM you and see if I can help personally.
01-20-2022, 09:26 PM
Everyone, I must apologize. There were a whole slew of things that must've all went wrong at the same time. I NEVER got notified of anything. Cullereta, you are updated and you should be good now. I am so sorry, but thanks for donating!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2022, 11:16 AM
Ohhh. I had given up all hope. Thank you very much Sarku!!
I hope the delay is not for anything serious. Thanks a lot Watchmen02