Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Request for Promotion
06-06-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Request for Promotion
sometimes you have to clear your cache to see it. it can happen that your browser loading off of memory, instead of downloading the page.

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2014, 12:09 AM
First, let me be clear. I did not come to this site for the downloads, and I don't care that much if I get access to them. I would like to be able to upload my modules here, so that the most interested people have access to them first, but it won't bother me if it doesn't happen.

However, OD mentioned that he saw I had been upgraded, and I believe Sarku acknowledged it in a different thread. I have cleared my cache, tried different browsers and even computers (just in case). I still see nothing when I open the Downloads page.

I can say with absolute certainty that it is not my cache that is the problem.

Again, if it doesn't work for whatever reason, I will continue on my merry way commenting here and there and hopefully organizing some Vassal based games without looking back.
06-12-2014, 12:14 AM
I will make some enquiries and see what can be done...
06-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Sarku doesn't make mistakes. All things come to those who patiently wait...

In other words... sorry... I made an error when I promoted you. Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Thanks.

I highly doubt it was an error. I am sure that the zombies carrying the request to the server were temporarily rerouted while feasting on the brains of the internet.
06-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Several minions have been executed. Some of them did us a favour and executed themselves...Zombie13