Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Request for promotion
05-16-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Request for promotion
(05-16-2014 12:01 PM)aprillo Wrote:  Thank you. And we'll the idea there was that these mutant zombies were less like a traditional zombie and more like the quick and strong zombies you see in films like I am legend. So the idea is that they're chasing down the truck and slowing it down by like grabbing onto it, jumping onto the hood etc. unfortunately in my lares update it was deemed after the last few play tests that despite the map orientation favouring zombies, there's just too few on the board to be a significant threat to the Heroes. So I've eliminated the mutant zombies and the whole bridge scene so that one could play with zombie horde (I realize that with other expansions one would have more zombie figures available to them but at the present I only have growing hunger and the base game). I haven't play tested it since the adjustment though which is why I haven't updated the scenario yet.

I understand about the bridge now. Regarding your zombie shortage you can buy sets of zombies (all different colors) at Flying Frog's website. Or if you want a cheaper option, there are bags of zombies available on Amazon. I bought my son a bag for Christmas that was "zombies and zombie hunters". Amazon also sells the zombie models used by the Zombies!!! game - bags of males, females, clowns, and I think dogs. They are a slightly smaller scale than the LNOE zoms but useful if you just need a horde.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2014, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the tip. Guess i just have to get a job first now.

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
05-18-2014, 09:28 AM
hey everyone, thought i'd throw a link here for those who are already interested. I've completed the expansion, it's in the variants section.

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ombie-Game

They're coming for us!!! ... Brains brains ... Ahhh somebody save-- ... Om nom nom
05-19-2014, 09:24 PM
It is done. Sorry for the lateness. I've been so busy and I didn't realize there was a positive promotion request. The move is finished (finally). Now it's time to unpack and put the finishing touches on the basement. Then I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-19-2014, 09:53 PM
Thank you soooooo much. You wont regret this. Dont be sorry at all. I was very pleased to wait. It was a fantastic idea to put in that rule, and even if it did take longer than usual, there enough great stuff on here i didnt need the downloads section to keep myself occupied!

However i am honered to be part of this community.

05-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Congrats aprillo,
You're now one of usZombie17
05-21-2014, 03:22 AM
Request for promotion
One of us. One of us. One of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk