Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Requesting Access to Download Section
04-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Requesting Access to Download Section
I joined a few weeks ago and I have really enjoyed searching and using the forum. I have been using it a lot over the past few days to get info on painting as well as to ask some LNoE rule questions. I have also made 2 posts offering some base scenario tweaks/ideas in the LNoE Variant section.

I have a great idea for a new "Escape in the Truck" scenario variant (even more than what I posted earlier today) that I have been working on. I really want to use the downloads section to get the template so I can do it justice!

I don't have any virgins handy to offer the Great Worm God Sarku (I have yet to find one myself), but I DID find this potential lead on what appears to be entire airplanes FULL of virgins.

http://www.virgin.com/gateways/virginairlines/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 02:40 AM
RE: Requesting Access to Download Section
+1 Style points for trying...

I think I'm okay with this one. High quality posts so far. Though you might try participating in a few more lest his rottingness disapprove at this point.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2013, 07:35 PM
I just posted another post with a reimagined "Escape in the Truck" Scenario Card that I made.

I literally just spent 4 hours making the card specifically for this site. I have never used a photo-editing program before so that is dedication! Please check it out because I think it is pretty great.
04-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Got my vote!Zombie13