Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Resident Evil Xbox 360 game.
02-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Resident Evil Xbox 360 game.
I downloaded the demo and thought it was hard to control, and seemed a bit wonky, but I just read a review of it, and they gave it a 9/10.

Hmm....what's anyone else think?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2009, 02:26 AM
RE: Resident Evil Xbox 360 game.
terrible game... very claustrophobic, repetitive and annoying, difficult as f unless you have played the series ALOT, plus the resident evil went to shit after the second one.

4/10 dont buy... plus theres no strong online feature sept two player multi.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
02-16-2009, 02:45 AM
Damn! I was hoping I found the next great zombie fest.

Thanks d.r. you've probably saved me 60 bucks!
02-16-2009, 12:13 PM
I'd have to dissagree with DR on this one. If you are into Resi Evil this looks promising.
It does have very hard gamecontrols and it doesn't play like let's say Halo 3 (that why probably DR hates it :p Zombie03) and it is very hard to get the hang of the game.
But once you get swept into it it is very hard to stop. Resident Evil 4 was an excellent game, I have it here on the Wii and still play it.

I think it is good that the demo shows how hard it is to control so that people that realy don't want to make the effort can see that it is not their thing.
It's been a while since I played it and took even me some time to get back into it Zombie17 and I played all of the games from the series.

I'm not going to buy it immediatly since I still have to much games here I need to finish first. But I will be getting it, that is for sure.

The graphics are amazing and the actual gameplay does give you a feeling of unease. They realy try to get you down and mob you. That is so cool Watchmen02
Limited amo, realy on you wits...I love it Watchmen02
Not just another mindless "I've seen this shit a zillion times before" type of game.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
02-16-2009, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2009 01:28 AM by deadrabbit.)
supervike Wrote:Damn! I was hoping I found the next great zombie fest.

Thanks d.r. you've probably saved me 60 bucks!

ya there really not zombies kinda like aliens or something, haha, not really but thats what they look like.

and ya emp, i do love halo but its not the only thing i like, rts games, puzzle, strategy, fighting, and racing,

i love dead space. it was a great game great story and made by the people who make resident evil, play similar to it. kinda.

but ya super if i wer you id get dead space. best single player game out right now.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
02-17-2009, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2009 08:04 AM by Emp.)
It's actualy some kind of virus, biological weapon made by Umbrella. Not realy aliens but it tends to turn the victims in things that look like aliens. With the tentacles and shit. Zombie17
Cool thing about that is that they do not turn every time. Sometime the head just pops of and tentacles fly out when you just shot them and they just keep coming. I like hehehe

Yeah I know Dead Space. My brother in law loved it so I showed him Resi 5 and he totaly hates that Zombie17
Strange huh? Since Dead Space has been based on the resi's gameplay.
Dead Space has no multiplayer right?

But I plan on playing dead space sometime soon, but like I said, I need to finish to much games first.
I just picked up Lost Planet again yesterday Zombie17 I got stuck at this huge monster and gave up like probably a year ago and now I just beat the sucker in one try Zombie17

I am the reason God stopped watching.
02-17-2009, 03:01 PM
I loved Resident Evil 2 and was really impressed by the look of the original's remake on Gamecube, but after that I just don't enjoy the RE series. I tried the RE5 demo and it didn't do anything to change my opinion.

Yesterday I got a copy of Dead Rising and, though I've only played it for a couple of hours, it's really fun. Can't wait to try it more but I was too busy today and I'll be going to Tokyo for the weekend so I might not get much time in on it for a while.
02-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Dead Rising is fun, but the controls are freaking wonky!

Dead Space looks great, and I am a fan of the Resident Evil movies, (but have never played one of the games) It maybe at least worth a rental.

I too have too many games to justify buying yet more.
02-17-2009, 10:28 PM
I do suggest buying Dead Space!!

It is a great game, with great atmosphere!!
02-17-2009, 10:41 PM
I thought space had no atmosphere, thus the breathing apparatus....