Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Rising From The Sewers
09-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Rising From The Sewers
A few moths ago I bought Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles board game very cheap and I believe the board has lots of pottential to be used in a zombie scenario. It's something I'll have to work on for a few weeks and playtest but it's an excellent board (imo) so why not use itZombie17

[Image: 100_3241.jpg]

[Image: 100_3238.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: Rising From The Sewers
Wonderful idea, spirit!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2009, 12:10 AM
Just remember that now we're possibly dealing with C.H.U.Ds and not zombies. They are probably going to be faster than the usual zombies and more like the '28's infected. Luckily those don't require head shots...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
09-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Ryuk Wrote:I agree!
Not sure if you know, spirit... but there are some kind of new 'sewer rules' coming with the new Survival of the Fittest expansions.
Maybe those rules would give you some ideas to toss around.

I hadn't heard of the Survival of the Fittest expansion, I haven't got Growing Hunger yet (although it is on my birthday listZombie17)

Patient Zero Wrote:Just remember that now we're possibly dealing with C.H.U.Ds and not zombies. They are probably going to be faster than the usual zombies and more like the '28's infected. Luckily those don't require head shots...

Have I missed something, what are C.H.U.Ds?