Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted The Dreamweaver/Pennywise Villain
10-31-2022, 11:40 PM
Painted The Dreamweaver/Pennywise Villain
Happy Halloween,
I hope you're all having a great timeZombie17

Well this has been on the backburner for a while. I've always thought that the Dreamweaver Villain just looked really weak and unthreatening so I had to do something about it. Now I'm not a huge fan of house rules (unless something is broken) but I did want to change the look of things. I haven't changed any rules just the picture and name.

Now if you know anything about Steven King's It story you will know the character Pennywise appears as a clown roughly every 30 years and is very, very old. I thought Pennywise would make a great fan Villain, for AToE ,for several reasons: He/It is based in America, he's a very memorable and cool villain, his modus operandi is the same as an AToE Villain (he kills people one by one to the bafflement of the townspeople.

First I had to find a figure. I found this one by a company called Studio Miniatures. The figure is HM 22 The Clown and he cost me £5 ($5.73) a few years ago. I've been to the website and it appears he's unfortunately been taken down. Here he is, in all his glory just about to feed on the unsuspecting AToE Ally Jack, The Servant Boy. Happy Halloween Everyone!

Jack waits outside not knowing what evil lurks within the ruin.

Jack goes inside to warm by the embers of a dying fire. Seconds later his screams ring out to the uncaring night...

Pennywise seeks his next victim, now he's looking at you...

I hope you've enjoyed taking a look. If you like this idea, I have posted the Pennywise Villain card into the Download section here (awaiting approval come back soon...)

Happy painting and gaming folksWatchmen02

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2022, 09:28 PM
RE: Painted The Dreamweaver/Pennywise Villain
That’s a fun take on the villain. Ups the Oct31st vibe even higher! Thanks, as always, for sharing
11-02-2022, 12:21 AM
We all float down here_ Love the Clown, seriously creepy.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-02-2022, 04:57 PM
Nice work! I look forward to seeing your Villain Card
11-02-2022, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2022 06:06 PM by samuraitrev.)
(11-01-2022 09:28 PM)Raynor Wrote:  That’s a fun take on the villain. Ups the Oct31st vibe even higher! Thanks, as always, for sharing

Yeah, I think it will be great fun having Pennywise attack the Town Elders. He came for them many years ago but they escaped. Now the Town Elders have started seeing Pennywise again...

(11-02-2022 12:21 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  We all float down here_ Love the Clown, seriously creepy.

OD

Thanks OD, it will freak one of my mates out. He hates themZombie17

(11-02-2022 04:57 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Nice work! I look forward to seeing your Villain Card

Thank you. I just printed and laminated it myself. I'm also in the process of setting up a couple of games so I'm looking forward to it.

Just a heads up to my next project. I'm painting the last of the Allies you can get in this game (Ben the Watchman, Boatman, Charlotte Dubois and Coachman). Plus, I'm painting The Groundskeeper Minion for The Banshee Villain. My painting table is never empty!

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death