Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Run For It" Scenario Question
06-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Question "Run For It" Scenario Question
This is a two part question about the scenario download "Run For It" from the Flying Frog website. It looks like a lot of fun but I am a little confused. Do you have to play with "Townsfolk Heroes" add on? Since they mention it is two dots per townsfolk hero, that means you would then have to let the zombie team pick two dots per townsfolk hero to add on. But if you do not play with the townsfolk heroes, then how do the regular townsfolk reach the safety zone? I hope that question made sense. Thanks for your help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2010, 11:06 PM
RE: "Run For It" Scenario Question
Without looking at it specifically, I believe this scenario already included that rule there and written/balanced to include it. The dots are there in the description for if you wanted to add Townsfolk Heroes to your own or any other scenario and needed to balance for it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2010, 03:04 AM
RE: "Run For It" Scenario Question
Cool. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user