Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Running out of markers?
09-28-2009, 02:34 AM
Running out of markers?
Playing with Something Wicked, I am finally reaching the point where we are running out of markers, namely Investigation markers. Using the Advanced Co-op charts, we are getting sooo much Investigation either on the board or locked up with us (especially if playing people without abilities powered by Investigation, like Inspector Cooke)...anyone else having this?

What do you all do when it runs out?

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2009, 08:30 PM
RE: Running out of markers?
I have this problem often, particularly with the mystery card that puts investigation on every named space on the board. We play where it's a finite amount in the pool.

Which makes people play strategically with Investigation... particularly in cooperative games, where we want Investigation going to certain characters more than others.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply