Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOB Corpse Piles in LNOE
12-23-2016, 09:36 PM
SOB Corpse Piles in LNOE
Has anyone experimented with mixing SOB Minis into Last Night? The web store has those Limited Edition Corpse Piles that look like they would be AWESOME for replacing Spawning Pits.

Or a custom rule. Maybe like a search marker, but on a roll of 1-3, you draw from the zombie deck that goes into play.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2016, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2016 03:20 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: SOB Corpse Piles in LNOE
(12-23-2016 09:36 PM)Vender Wrote:  Has anyone experimented with mixing SOB Minis into Last Night? The web store has those Limited Edition Corpse Piles that look like they would be AWESOME for replacing Spawning Pits.

Or a custom rule. Maybe like a search marker, but on a roll of 1-3, you draw from the zombie deck that goes into play.

Not a bad idea. I don't tend to use house rules. The only exception I make is if I fancy a themed game and I use custom characters such as characters from
Shaun of the Dead
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Walking Dead
and Evil Dead of course!Watchmen02

:edit:
and They Live
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply