Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scale of truck
09-16-2013, 05:04 PM
Scale of truck
Hey, I'm going to replace a truck marker on the model. Which scale would you have proposed?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2013, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013 06:53 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Scale of truck
(09-16-2013 05:04 PM)exkaiser Wrote:  Hey, I'm going to replace a truck marker on the model. Which scale would you have proposed?

1:43 scale is about right. Here's mine

It's great to use in scenarios. See here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-as-Heroes
09-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Whoah! It's f*ckin' epic.
09-16-2013, 08:52 PM
Just make sure that where you get it from is very specific with their scale. Based on the same advice, I also ordered a truck in 1:43 scale and it was way out of scale with the miniatures (too big). It also did not list the scale on the underbelly of the actual vehicle (most do) so I suspect that the seller advertised the vehicle as 1:43 scale without being sure of the actual scale.

Conversely, I ordered a second truck at 1:48 scale (being a bit gun-shy from my first purchase) and this truck seemed more in scale what the miniatures so I'm happy with that purchase.

I think either 1:43 or 1:48 works. Just be sure that the vehicle is DEFINITELY in one of those scales (check the "belly" of the vechile for verfication).
10-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Seems like the blue Maisto Ford truck is no longer currently available. I searched my local WalMart today and no luck.
10-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Mine's from a company called Vanguards and it's a Landrover. There's 1 on ebay going here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-wea...t_76wt_872
hope this helps!Watchmen02 Now get bidding!
10-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Great looking truck!