Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scenario "A Royal Wedding"
10-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Scenario "A Royal Wedding"
A Royal Wedding

The morning church bells ring, during this cool autumn morning. The dry leaves blow across the town.

“Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear” a dragging sound followed by a gasp, a scream, a cry for “HEL……”

“Grrahhh Rraa Grrahh Rraa Grahh Rraa”

A Royal Wedding is to take place in the Town of Woodinvale. The Princess of Necropolis has come to claim an immortal mate.

OBJECTIVE; To have a Zombie Hero Slay the Living and return to the Graveyard.

Turns 15

Set Up

The Church building must be in play. Standard 4 L Board set up. Use the counters numbered 1 – 6, and place 1 and 6 different Random Buildings. Then roll a D6. The Numbered counters should be unknown to everyone. A Hero, instead of Searching my flip over the Counter. That corresponding number is the “Book”

Well Stocked
Hero Replenish
1 Hero Cards
Randomly or Select 4 Heroes, There must be 2 Male Heroes in play at all times.

Horde or AutoSpawn if you don’t have 21 Zombies

Place a Zombie in every space in the Grave Yard.

Remove 1 Female Character with 3 wounds, and use the Model as Princess Jacquelyn, with a Zombie Hero Marker.

Princess Jacquelyn
Start Location: Graveyard
“Handy Chik”:
Once per turn may add or subtract 1 to any weapon break test, in her space.

“Necropolis”:
When fighting a Zombie, if double 1’s are rolled, on any fight dice, that Zombie takes a wound and Princess Jacquelyn may remove a wound.

When Fighting, If a 6 is rolled, that opponent is immediately killed.

Princess Jacquelyn wins on Ties

Zombies ignore Princess Jacquelyn.
At anytime Princess Jacquelyn may attack Zombies in her space.

“What the?”
Scary: All Hero’s in Princess Jacquelyn space rolls 1 less fight dice. (like “Stench of Death”)
Sexy: Princess Jacquelyn gains 1 fight die for every Male Hero in and adjacent to her.

Zombies may Spawn in the same space as Princess Jacquelyn or as normal. May Spawn up to equal number of Zombie already in the same space as Princess Jacquelyn.
(like a Grave dead ability)
Princess Jacquelyn’s Turn is during the Zombie Phase.
Princess Jacquelyn may search, move and attack as a Hero; rolls 2 hit dice, plus any item bonus. Any Male Hero killed by Princess Jacquelyn, becomes a Zombie Hero, and gains the Title of Fiancé. Can only have one Fiancé or Groom at a time. Any female Hero Killed by Princess Jacquelyn are mutilated beyond reanimation.

Princess Jacquelyn can ONLY be “Killed” if the Portal is closed. If Princess Jacquelyn’s wound Markers become full. She is “KO’ed (as in ATOE or FanG) She is then places laying down in the Graveyard. She is revived at the Start of the Zombie Turn

The Fiancé keeps and uses whatever Hand items they have and may exchange items. May not use any Ranged weapons. The Fiancé rolls 2 fight dice, plus any item bonus. The Fiancé must be in a fight that wounds and kills a Hero; and must have wounded the Hero the turn they are killed. Once completed the Fiancé gains the Title of “Groom”

(these are smart zombies like the ones in return of the living dead)

Princess Jacquelyn and her Groom can ignore the effects of Hunger.

The “Book”; Once the Book is found. Any “Holy Hero” with the Book, starting their turn in the Grave Yard. Can Read the Book, and Must survive any Fights. Once the Book is Read, the Portal to the Under World is Closed. Preventing Princess Jacquelyn and or her Fiancé/Groom from returning.

ZOMBIE VICTORY CONDITION: Princess Jacquelyn and the Groom must survive and end their turn in the Graveyard, with at least one additional Zombie. (witness) Standard zombie victory conditions do not apply.

Scenario Search Item: Rosary

HERO VICTORY CONDITIONS: Must prevent the Wedding, by Killing the Fiancé, Groom or closing the Portal.

In the event of a Hero vs Princess Jacquelyn tie, after any item or fight bonuses have taken effect ( meat cleaver, chain or circular saws pitch fork etc effect) ie: Both Heroes rolled a 5 and a 3. The attacker may Push the Defender 1 space in any direction. (borrowed concept)

DESIGNER NOTES:

Hi, yes it has been play tested. A Zombie Hero is nothing more than a Zombie with a bunch of wounds. So I came up with this plan.

Yes, Princess Jacquelyn ( PJ ) is a “Window Maker” or in this case a “Groom Maker” PJ’s design is to make a Zombie Hero. A little to powerful to help the Fiancé, and no fun at making more than 1 Zombie Hero at a time. I have played games where PJ gets killed to easy and early. That is why she gets KO’ed. 1 “Get back you Devil” and the game ends.

Most time when I have a Zombie Hero, they are just a big zombie. I have found it to be very difficult to actually plan a fight. That the Zombie Hero/Fiancé is in, then wounds and Kills a Hero. With out being Killed. In one game I went through 3 Fiancé’s and never got a Groom.

I don’t see Heroes ever picking this scenario. It offers something different for a Zombie Player. To not just massacre Heroes, but have a purpose for a Zombie Hero.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013, 06:36 PM
RE: Scenario "A Royal Wedding"
I love it! Watchmen02 it sounds like so much fun. Excellent work, your highness.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply