Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hero Turn Clarification
10-24-2019, 05:41 PM
Hero Turn Clarification
So I know that hero's can take their turn in any order, but my brother in law started doing something that I'm not sure if it's legal or not. He starts his turn by rolling movement dice for all heros before deciding if any of them move, then makes his plans. So I guess my question is, once a hero starts their turn do they have to finish their entire turn before another hero can start their turn? Or can all of them move, then all of them fire weapons, etc. Hopefully that makes sense.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2019, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2019 07:15 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Hero Turn Clarification
"The hero turn" is all of the 4 heroes going.
Each hero Activates sequentially, one at a time. One hero must finish his go completely before the next one can do anything, including rolling for movement.

The writing in the Timber Peak rule book improved the wording to make this clear (pages 9-11 of this revision of the rules):
http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonear...AL_WEB.pdf

Some other 'Frog games do have simultaneous rolling as your BiL was doing.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-24-2019, 07:19 PM
RE: Hero Turn Clarification
That wording is definitely clearer. He'll probably be upset, but I think it makes more sense.
Find all posts by this user