Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scenario: Dead End
11-28-2010, 12:00 AM
RE: Scenario: Dead End
I played this scenario recently as written above, then a second time with some heavy variations, and here's my input.

From our experience, all of the special rules here are pretty superfluous. This scenario works best using the standard Barricades rules as written, with no modifications. There's a scenario whose name I forgot, that's in the Survival of the Fittest expansion, in which you have to diagonally cross town, get three townsfolk, and bring them back to your safehouse. When we played it, the Dead End scenario worked best for us was the following variant:

* Use: Zombie Horde, Zombies Auto-spawn, Grave Dead Zombies, Barricades, Free Search Markers, Survival Decks, Grave Weapons
* Safehouse starts fully-barricaded (but not fully-reinforced), and cannot be a house with a zombie spawn point.
* Heroes win by getting across the board, with two heroes alive in the safehouse by Sunrise.
* Zombies win by killing four heroes, or swarming the safehouse with at least two zombies on each square.

At least, that's how it worked for us =)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2010, 07:45 AM
RE: Scenario: Dead End
(11-14-2010 11:26 PM)rpal Wrote:  i like this alot it's well planned.

i think its great i have tried it twice now and it seems like there arent many, if any, wholes in the game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply