Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Scenario: It came from Outer Space! (56k warning)
02-01-2011, 11:47 PM
RE: Scenario: It came from Outer Space! (56k warning)
You know this gives me an idea... for a massive cross-over game between LNoE & IFoS... 2-8 Heroes... (2 with 4 heroes each, 4 with 2 each, or 8 with 1 each) 1-2 Zombie Players & 1-2 Martian Players... for a 4-12 player game! Using both games boards (Town center surrounded with 4 town L-boards & next to that Carnival Center surrounded with 4 carnival L-boards)... The Meteor & Space ship... Both have to be destroyed (Destroying one stops further spawn of it's corresponding players figures)... Hummm... gonna have to give that more thought.

Anyway, back to this scenario... It does seem slanted towards the Heroes. I'm thinking I agree with the the notion to make it more than 2 hits, and making it so you have to plant the explosives and blow them all at once... perhaps having to plant 3 to 4 explosives and blowing them all at once, with a "timer" of X rounds (say 3 to 4) to get out of "Range", say back to boards 5 or 6... or more easily done, inside a building.

Also perhaps making an alternate win condition for the heroes of rescuing all 7 townsfolk and taking them "off the board" by returning them to a specified space at the far side of board where the heroes start. This gives the heroes a choice as to what to do an how to go about it. Try going for one or the other, or attempt to do both and see which they succeed with first.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2011, 05:55 AM
You know what sucks, is I had a scenario written down to post here the other day, but just realized I never hit submit... so I wasted like an hour writing it down for you guys ;(
Find all posts by this user
02-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Looks fuuuun! How many graphic designers do we have here on the boards? Seems like everyone's really good at making new content that fits in beautifully with the official game.
02-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Honestly, a lot of it is just the templates are well done. Anyone with basic photoshop skills, IE: me, can do some relatively decent looking scenarios.
02-06-2011, 02:39 PM
great job!
02-10-2011, 06:18 PM
this is awesome, thanks for sharing!