Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scenario Search items?
04-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Scenario Search items?
A few of the scenario and hero cards make reference to "Scenario Search" items. Unfortunately I couldn't find a single mention in the rulebook. Is a Scenario Search item special in any way or is it just a reminder to look out for them + a classification that some of the hero cards work on?

I ask because I bought & played the vanilla game with some friend the other day and we agreed that Scenario Search items act like "Pick Up:" areas. That is, if you're in a building you can either search or take a scenario search item from the discard deck. Looking back now, this seems a bit stupid.
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2009, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2009 02:08 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Scenario Search items?
Scenario search items are listed on the scenario card. For example, Escape in the Truck has keys and gasoline as scenario search items. Another scenario has an fire item (or explosive? I don't recall exactly.) on it, which you can tell by the (red) icon on the item card. Most scenarios, however, have no scenario search items.

Welcome to the boards!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply