Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scenario log sheet (beta version)
07-27-2021, 11:55 PM
Scenario log sheet (beta version)
Hey everyone! I threw together a sheet for logging my sessions, and I thought I'd upload it in the downloads section and on BGG once I've refined it a bit.

I've attached previews of a full color version and a printer friendly version, as well as two usage examples. The idea is that it's gonna be the size of a scenario/character card to make it easier to store in the box, but I'm also thinking of making a different version for keeping in a binder.

Is there anything I've missed or could do better?

- Let's go. Stay close to me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2021, 10:24 AM
RE: Scenario log sheet (beta version)
Cool! Thanks for sharing. These look like a lot of fun. For games with a score pad you have a default record of sort to track your games that I didn't realize was missing from games with a clear cut win/loss system.
07-29-2021, 03:46 PM
(07-29-2021 10:24 AM)Raynor Wrote:  Cool! Thanks for sharing. These look like a lot of fun. For games with a score pad you have a default record of sort to track your games that I didn't realize was missing from games with a clear cut win/loss system.

Thanks! Yeah, I kept taking a "snapshot" of the final state of the game after each play, but I thought a score/log sheet could streamline it. Also, you could keep it as a sort of trophy if you're particularly proud of a game's outcome.

I realise that this place is pretty inactive these days, so I think I'll just upload it as is (minus the "prototype" watermark). I'll still be open to improving it, though, if anyone's got any suggestions.

07-29-2021, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2021 08:36 PM by samuraitrev.)
Great job Donvercetti, I really like it. I used to write game reports and here's somethings that I used to include in the reports. You may want to use the odd idea or none, your call:
Board sections
Starting Zombies
Starting Items
Hero of the game (usually the character who achieved the most scenario specific goals)
Weapon of Choice (involves lots of note keeping this one and may slow the game)

Hope this helpsWatchmen02 +1 Rep to you for this.
07-30-2021, 06:31 AM
Thank you Samuraitrev! Those are some great suggestions; I can't believe I didn't think of Board sections. I've already uploaded v.1.0 (awaiting approval), but that definitely goes into v.1.1. There's space next to the check boxes at the top, which I kinda was reserving for future expansions (but dare we hope?) where Board sections will go nicely.
I like the others too, but I don't know how I'm gonna fit them on the smaller sheet (and still be able to write on it Zombie16). They might have to go on a binder version.

07-30-2021, 03:44 PM
(07-30-2021 06:31 AM)donvercetti Wrote:  Thank you Samuraitrev! Those are some great suggestions; I can't believe I didn't think of Board sections. I've already uploaded v.1.0 (awaiting approval), but that definitely goes into v.1.1. There's space next to the check boxes at the top, which I kinda was reserving for future expansions (but dare we hope?) where Board sections will go nicely.
I like the others too, but I don't know how I'm gonna fit them on the smaller sheet (and still be able to write on it Zombie16). They might have to go on a binder version.

Anytime, glad to help. I guess anything like the other suggestions could go in the notes section.
08-07-2021, 07:33 PM
The file still hasn't been approved/shown up in the Downloads section, so I'm just gonna post it here.
The package contains both a color version (for laminating and photographing maybe?) and a printer friendly version for mass printing. Version 1.1 is in the pipeline, but the upper right white space can still be used for board sections.
Happy gaming!

Attached File(s)
.zip  Scenario Log 15x10 (v.1.0).zip (Size: 13.23 MB / Downloads: 3)