Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secret Santa
11-10-2009, 12:54 AM
RE: Secret Santa
Yep, I am in not-so sunny Devon.

If you can order online, it shouldn't be a problem.

As I said if those who are taking part list about 3-5 things they would like priced at about $10 (£6 approx) with links to suppliers, their Secret Santa can order online.

I have ordered things for friends in the US from US suppliers and there have been no problems.

Anyway folks, 1 more day to sign up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2009, 11:45 AM
ok, count me in.
11-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Well, we have 9 TZG'rs and Zia Tiger's fiancée Jessica, so we have out 10.

If there is anyone who would like to join please PM me and I'll add you in, if I can.

For all taking part, I will get Sarku to start and pin a thread where you can post your wishlist. Remember, a $10 price point and about 3-5 options with links to online sites.

Once you have posted your wishlist please PM me with your address details.

When I have everybody's addresses I will draw the names out of a hat, my snazzy NYC cap should do and PM everybody with who to buy for etc.

Zia Tiger, if you can either get Jessica to join TZG or post here wishlist under yours and PM me with both of your details.

NB - I just want to make sure everybody knows that the addresses will only be used for the Secret Santa and I will not keep them afterwards. Also, the only other person to see your address apart from me will be your Secret Santa.

Cheers folks.