Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Secrets -On the Hunt
06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Secrets -On the Hunt
Secrets -On the Hunt
-says reveal immediantly and place token on board, etc

so does this mean if I pay my 2 to investigate then the card is revealed immediantly? With the token in play does that mean the elder cant join the hunting party?

if the card is revealed when chosen for a hunting party does that mean the elder cant join me?

If the elder takes 1 hit doesnt that kill them?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2009, 08:39 PM
RE: Secrets -On the Hunt
crichton Wrote:Secrets -On the Hunt
-says reveal immediantly and place token on board, etc

so does this mean if I pay my 2 to investigate then the card is revealed immediantly? With the token in play does that mean the elder cant join the hunting party?

if the card is revealed when chosen for a hunting party does that mean the elder cant join me?

If the elder takes 1 hit doesnt that kill them?

I don't know what the "official" ruling would be here, but I would say they can still join you. They are "on the hunt", like you are...once you find the villain, I'm sure they'd be happy to help finish them off.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply