Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
... Send... More... Paramedics
06-26-2011, 06:12 PM
... Send... More... Paramedics
Hey all,

A friend of mine had LNoE at a gaming party, and we all got hooked. I ended up picking up a copy of the game (and the GH expansion) last year before Halloween, and I managed to get IfOS for xmas. Just found this forum last night and spend some time looking around, loving what I'm seeing so far.

So... yeah. Not good at the whole introduction thread thing. I've never been sure if I should start listing my favorite flowers, or my blood type, or the kind of sauce I like on my brains. Anyway, good to be here!

Later,

Atramagus
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: ... Send... More... Paramedics
...grrr... Zombie24
06-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Always good to have new blood.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Welcome atramagus! Glad you like the site. It is a great compliment to the game. Lots of good rules help for noobs, and lots of cool variants for when you need something new. I spend more time here than actually playing the games.
06-26-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks. I'm definitely looking forward to tearing through everything there is here. I'm actually hoping to paint the figures at some point as well, just have to save up a bit of cash first hehe.
06-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Congrats on finding this forum! It's awesome to be in a place where other people are just as obsesses as you are about a game. >>
06-27-2011, 09:50 AM
(06-26-2011 08:12 PM)atramagus Wrote:  I'm actually hoping to paint the figures at some point as well, just have to save up a bit of cash first hehe.

YEAH!!! Get painting, hope to see what you come up with. It really brings the figures to life. It's also a very rewarding hobby that can complement your favorite games. Now get savingWatchmen02
06-27-2011, 04:35 PM
Thanks Watchmen02 I'll definitely be posting pics when I get them finished. Hopefully they won't look too bad hehe. I did do some Warhammer 40k painting before, so I shouldn't be completely horrible.
06-27-2011, 05:29 PM
(06-27-2011 04:35 PM)atramagus Wrote:  Thanks Watchmen02 I'll definitely be posting pics when I get them finished. Hopefully they won't look too bad hehe. I did do some Warhammer 40k painting before, so I shouldn't be completely horrible.

Can't wait to see them. The painting and modeling posts have become my favs. I learned how to paint from tutorials on this site, and I am super happy with the results.
06-28-2011, 04:30 PM
(06-27-2011 05:29 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Can't wait to see them. The painting and modeling posts have become my favs. I learned how to paint from tutorials on this site, and I am super happy with the results.

Yeah, there does seem to be quite a few talented people on this board, and the tutorials that ST have posted are very well detailed. I can't wait to start hehe.