Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shadow Era CCG
01-30-2012, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2012 02:35 PM by IanRoss.)
Shadow Era CCG
Shadow Era is a CCG available for Android and iOS that I very recently got into only to discover that they are in the process of making and releasing a physical version as well. It's a free download in both app stores so definitely worth checking out for any CCG fans out there. If you enjoy it enough to preorder the physical game they are offering lots of bonuses currently. I am told it is similar to the WoW CCG but as I haven't played that I can't confirm. Check out the game itself in app form and then the site at http://www.wulven.com/cards.php Even if you preorder the cheapest option of a $10 starter deck you will be given lots of bonus items for taking the dive early. Only 8 days left for the preorder and I figured there were some here that may be interested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply