Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shambling Zombie Heroes
01-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Shambling Zombie Heroes
Ran into this issue while testing my own scenario...in a normal game, can shamble be played on a zombie hero?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2012, 12:27 AM
RE: Shambling Zombie Heroes
Sure, why not? The card targets a Zombie, and Zombie Heroes work just like normal Zombies. There are a few explicit exceptions, but this isn't one of them.
01-05-2012, 12:52 AM
I concur with Twilight, Zombie Heroes are treated like any other zombie, only they have more health boxes and better movement.
01-05-2012, 03:24 PM
My understading of the rules is that zombie heros are treated as normal zombies except for their wound capacity and movement (D3).

So yes.
01-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Legal - definitely. Sensible - only occasionally. D6 helps a 1 movement zombie a lot more than a D3 movement zombie.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 07:56 PM
(01-05-2012 05:46 PM)Zinthos Wrote:  Legal - definitely. Sensible - only occasionally. D6 helps a 1 movement zombie a lot more than a D3 movement zombie.

Thanks everyone!
08-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Here is another one I thought was worth bumping back up. Yes, you definitely can use Shamble on a Zombie Hero. There is no rule negating it, nor does the card specify you cannot. Other than the fact that they move D3 spaces instead of just one, and take the same number of wounds to die that their living form does, they are just considered another zombie.

However, you probably typically don't want to use it on a Zombie Hero. Mind you, I am sure there are situations where it would come in handy, but typically why waste it? They already get to move D3. Why not use it on a regular zombie who can only move one space? (Again, unless for some reason there is a benefit to possibly getting to move the Zombie Hero more than D3, which would get you 3 spaces at best.)