Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shambling horde
04-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Shambling horde
"The doors to the morque slammed open. The wind outside pitched up a notch, as the growing choir of undead outside registered the sound. As the door slowly closed, the outside world once again scilenced, the only sond left became apparant. Slow dragging steps indicated the arrival of a sole figure. Walking slowly, dragging the body of a young girl, the shell of Jabbadoor appeared in the doorway. A sense of belonging had led him here. A feeling, even more overpowering than his eternal hunger. This was the place he was supposed to be."

Well well. This is where youre all hiding out, eh?

Well, I´m not sure how to convince you to allow me in here. I can try, though.

Im a good writer. I have an excelent sense for the dramatic.
Im a curious soul.
I used to own rats, as pets that is. (Otherwise every person living in an urban environment could claim to own rats!)
Im a fulltime father (when im not studying to be a kindergartenteacher.....Yeah......Thats whats looking after your young ones, Start praying!) and i NEEED this.
I have a wicked sense of humour, and i like to write it down in RP scenarioes, so why not as LnoE scenarioes.

Give me a chance here, and Ill TRY not to fumble it.

Plus: Ill be a kindergardenteacher. Kindergardenteachers are cool
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Shambling horde
Dang Jabbadoor.... Watchmen02

Your donation has not gone unnoticed. Enjoy your stay in the game.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-25-2013, 01:57 PM
Well, what can i say. Never was much of a groweler. Id rather bribe my way in. As i said, i beling here, and as soon as i get my copy of the game, and played a few, ikl be posting scenarios, like theres no tomorrow.

Plus id rather keep the body if that young girl for myself. Watchmen02. Looking forward to many good hours here.
Find all posts by this user
04-26-2013, 02:11 AM
hahaha... Zombie17

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
04-26-2013, 06:25 AM
My sons kindergarten teacher was dope, she loved smurfs and zombies, how cool is that.. I like him.. Teach and Preach brother!

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...