Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sherlock Holmes...
03-22-2010, 02:51 AM
Toungue Sherlock Holmes...
Well... it was a few months late, but I saw it last night. I really liked it. I'll probably pick it up on BD.

It seemed a little dark as in color, but it might have been the theater in which we saw it. The story was very Sherlock Holmes in execution (I thought at least). Downey didn't convince me completely as Sherlock. I missed the pipe and the "hat". But he was good in it. Law was good as Watson. I think they have a sequel in the works. It's a safe bet it will do well in the theaters.

Go see it if you can. If you can't, at least rent it. It's good for a viewing. I'll be buying it.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2010, 01:00 PM
RE: Sherlock Holmes...
My daughters both saw it, but I haven't yet. I think it looks great.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2011, 05:11 AM
I saw a preview for part two. I don't think it will be as good. I thought the newness of the first one is what made it good. If they use a bunch of the same tricks this second go round, it will come off tacky.
Find all posts by this user
09-03-2011, 06:52 AM
well im opposite of you guys, story was only so-so for me, and i didnt like how dark it was, didnt seem to fit right. But I have high hopes for the second one, it seems to be alot more of what i thought this one was going to be.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user