Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shipping has Started!
12-02-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Shipping has Started!
It is incredibly rules convoluted. Easy, but every turn you're going to miss something you forgot to do because of the many rules going on.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2014, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 03:47 PM by Old Dwarf.)
(12-02-2014 01:12 AM)Orguss Wrote:  It is incredibly rules convoluted. Easy, but every turn you're going to miss something you forgot to do because of the many rules going on.

My big one is rolling for Hero Movement during Combat.
You're really not moving but there is still a chance for
a "1" to pick up Grit.

You really need to make a Check List.

OD

PS I just discovered on the Saloon Gal's Hold Out Gun it can be used only once a FIGHT.
I was using it once a TURN. I had to go back & adjust her XP for the Campaign.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Yeah OD we did the same thing but we didn't worry too much about going back and adjusting XP for the campaign. I was playing the Marshall and just swapped from Cleaning up the West to Rolling Thunder in our third game after I realized that Grit was actually going to be VERY useful when playing a character who only gets to shoot once per turn. We talked about it as a group and agreed it was okay because I had barely gotten any use out of it, was lowest EXP in the group, and practically all our healing was being done by The Piano Player or Bandages. Mostly we just want to have fun.
12-13-2014, 03:10 PM
Just got FFP Update #48- looks like the Shipping is about to be wrapped up
although our Aussie friends still have a wait but at least it's been worked out.

Basically FFP admitted the KS got too big for them & there is still a ton of
development that needs to be done for Wave 2 so next Fall. They may make
Wave 1.5 available through their Web Store at a later date.

The pics of a Cinder Game were cool I wonder if Gavin was pictured?

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
01-07-2015, 04:56 AM
(12-13-2014 03:10 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Just got FFP Update #48- looks like the Shipping is about to be wrapped up
although our Aussie friends still have a wait but at least it's been worked out.

... and we're still waiting.

I've seen the core sets appearing in retail outlets in Sydney. Bitter sweet, in that it was great to see, hold and check out the product, but bummer I don't have it.

Admit it looks and weighs mega-awesome.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
05-14-2015, 05:34 PM
Hello all, has been quite some time . I was wondering is flying frog have fufilled all of the content of the mine cart pledge level yet. I am eager to pick me up a copy. From rip off EBay.
05-14-2015, 06:45 PM
You are kidding right? Watchmen02
Full fullfilment of mc level will be like in 2017
We are now at the end of this year getting some small portion of new tiles minis etc
05-17-2015, 06:18 PM
There's a lot to fulfill. We do know wave 1.5 (which according to the original intent would have roughly half of the stretch goals, but we don't know for sure) will be roughly Octoberish, which suggests the remainder is about another year or so out after that. I suspect the first parts of full MC fulfillment will go out in late 2016, while certain parts of the world might not get it until early 2017 depending on shipping. (Having spoken with Jack Hill at a recent event, I suspect they've learned quite a bit about overseas shipping and future waves will go more smoothly.)