Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shipping has Started!
10-13-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Shipping has Started!
Maybe once the fire is out from under their collective arses, they will be able to have helpful pictures placed in the boxes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2014, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2014 04:50 AM by ForestRunner.)
(10-12-2014 02:43 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Nothing like the Aussies who are still in limbo but still would it be so difficult for FFP to just tell us what is their shipping priority?

Yeah... tell me about it. Sigh...Insane10Insane16 .....Zombie04

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
10-15-2014, 01:27 PM
The FanG expansions are one of the few FFG products I haven't purchased. Definitely on my buy list but even after owning FanG since it came out I don't feel as if I've gotten all play out of even the base game. Still one of my favorites.

As to diagrams - those are practically always useless. I firmly approve of the youtube videos but am surprised that FFG didn't think to include directions to their youtube channel for help. I feel that would make the most sense.
10-17-2014, 11:18 PM
So...I'm already frustrated with not getting any shipping info, but when should we start getting worried? Based off of when I got the pledge manager (which was pretty early in the process), and then having completed it the very next day, I really feel like I should have heard something by now.

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-18-2014, 02:04 AM
I also did my pm right away but it seems IIRC that FFP expects that shipping
for the US will take a couple of months. Probably could spill over into December.

From the BGG post & the KS comments it appears that a lot Backers are still waiting for
a shipping notice. I share your frustration but I won't start getting worried until we
get into December.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
10-19-2014, 05:54 AM
I know you're right, but the frustration at not knowing is just so...frustrating!

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-19-2014, 09:59 AM
(10-19-2014 05:54 AM)Odie Wrote:  I know you're right, but the frustration at not knowing is just so...frustrating!

I KNOW, I keep checking my e-mail..if this keeps up I
may take to drink Zombie12

I keep prepping for SoB by spending more $, I just
ordered the Money,XP, & Mutations Cards that were
featured on BGG.

OD

10-20-2014, 07:50 PM
Trust me, I don't blame anybody for being frustrated. I'd be right there too if I hadn't received my package already. I mean, don't get me wrong, I fully understand it must be a crazy huge amount of work getting all of this stuff together. These sort of delays are probably to be expected.

Still, knowing that doesn't make waiting any easier.

I also have to say, I've started putting together some of the miniatures and am personally only even more frustrated with the whole thing. Don't get me wrong. If they told us right from the start that we'd have to assemble all the miniatures, I would have still pledged. Still, it would have made me think twice.

So, I have to imagine there must be A LOT of people who are very upset because they flat out wouldn't have wanted the game if they knew that. I've started putting together my miniatures and, I've gotta say, it isn't a cake walk. Some of them are in MANY pieces. Almost every one I've done has required precision work, shaving off excess plastic.

I imagine for people who are veterans of putting models together it is nothing, but for a beginner like me, it is a little frustrating. So far so good, and my best friend/roommate is also helping me since he actually DID construct models as a kid. So, he has experience. Plus, I will say this, it is actually a lot of fun.
10-20-2014, 11:13 PM
I got the 150.00 Outlaw level and, am expecting delivery on Wednesday.Watchmen01
10-21-2014, 12:39 PM
(10-20-2014 11:13 PM)Joah Wrote:  I got the 150.00 Outlaw level and, am expecting delivery on Wednesday.Watchmen01

Welcome to TZG Joah- Glad to hear another member got
their Shipping Notice. Alas no new e-mail for me this AM Zombie23

Enjoy

OD