Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Side By Side LNoE and Timber Peak Fun!
10-18-2017, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2017 09:11 PM by jeffd1830.)
Side By Side LNoE and Timber Peak Fun!
Tonight I hosted a game night where we divided a large table down the middle. One half played LNoE+GH+SotF, the other half played TP+BitF+HP1.

The LNoE side played Supply Run. I believe the Heroes won. They started the game with Rachelle, Sam, Becky, and Jake Cartwright (I think...) I'll try to get a recap from one of the players on that half of the table to add to this later.

The TP side (which I was on, as Zombie) played Radio For Help and then Blow Up The Town. Radio for Help ended up with a big cluster near (and subsequently) at the Generator, and unfortunately for the Heroes I took down Sheriff Anderson making him into a Zombie Hero, then proceeded to take down Sister Ophelia making her a Zombie Hero as well. With four or five Zombies on the generator space, the Heroes were desperately trying to meat-shield it and never quite got the opportunity to lure the Zombies away from it. The Heroes almost made a come back, though, eliminating most of the Zombies on the generator space with some good rolls, but I wiped out a third Hero (I think it was Jade?) and won.

In Blow Up The Town, the Heroes got a big advantage when Mr. Goddard found a Crate of Dynamite, and then TWICE later in the game got a card that let him restock the item markers on the card. I tried to hold them off from setting explosives, but I just wasn't effective enough. Alice's Always On The Go move ended up being useful in allowing her to search twice on several rounds in a building with a useful pick-up. There was an amazing moment when Stacy got to fire SIX RANGED ATTACKS in one turn due to a double firing weapon plus another card played on her that let her use a ranged weapon's card effect three times. She nailed four hits in a row, taking out a Zombie Hero and a regular Zombie, leaving her other two shots unneeded/unused. I then tried to cluster Zombies around the center space (but not on it) in order to block Heroes getting to the detonator, but I wasn't quite agile enough to cover the side Stacy and Sally(I think?) were coming from. Thematically, Goddard and Alice died in the explosion as the town blew up, but the Heroes accomplished their objective.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Side By Side LNoE and Timber Peak Fun!
Sounds like an awesome gaming night. Thanks for the write up, I enjoyed reading it.Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply