Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slaughterville
06-13-2015, 05:24 AM
Exclamation Slaughterville
I'm going to use my board to shill a game I'm producing and designing called Slaughterville.

It's going live on Kickstarter on June 14th @ 10pm EST.

Make sure you check it out!

Thanks! Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Slaughterville
Just the title alone sounds interesting. Look forward to learning more. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
06-19-2015, 06:27 PM
I am already backing it. It looks AWESOME! Especially because I LOVE horror movies. (I'm actually in the process of collecting tattoos of some of my favorite horror icons). So, this is right up my alley for sure. Cannot wait to get my evil little hands on my copy.
06-19-2015, 09:12 PM
Here's the link to the Slaughterville Kickstarter campaign page!

Good stuff. Check it out and I hope you like it!

Watchmen02

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-24-2015, 12:51 AM
Looks fantastic!

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
06-25-2015, 06:20 PM
Ok, after careful consideration & review of the videos & rule book I took the plunge. Love the streamlined, modern "ATOE" meets the scenario style play of "LNOE" look that the game has from what I've seen. Also like that each Villain has their own deck of cards which I think should make them interesting.

Already look forward to playing. Watchmen02

06-25-2015, 08:49 PM
Looks very interesting. I have not used Kickstarter before. A couple of quick questions. Are the pieces that are shown on Kickstarter the pieces that come with the game look like? If all the stretch goals aren't met will they be available in future expansions? Are there any plans for future expansions? Watchmen02

"This can't be happening....AGAIN!!!"
06-27-2015, 12:46 AM
I signed on yesterday, ItTL going by Sarku last KS District-Z the pieces shown are
what you get. DZ had all it's Stretch Goals met so no clues but D-Z does (will) have an Expansion
set in The Forest.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
06-27-2015, 05:31 PM
ItTL, WYSIWYG on Slaughterville. If we don't unlock everything, what we already have planned will come out later (TBD) in some form or another. This is a big game and it's fun.

DZ might have a run in with The Cult before making it's way to the forest... Crazy cultists! Zombie17

Also, as a celebration of our first two-weeks of funding, we have decided to give you another chance at the Early Bird Special. From 10pm tonight until 10pm Sunday, you will have the chance to get Slaughterville for as low as $35 (plus shipping). Know someone still on the fence? Want to get the deluxe at a cheaper price? Now is the time!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
06-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Damn 1 day after I Pledge the price drops! OK I could just cancel & reorder but that's too much
effort for $5. Besides gotta keep things moving towards those Stretch Goals.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: