Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sleeving
11-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Sleeving
Hi All,

As of Today, I am now a Proud owner of TP. Zombie17

I've started putting card sleeves on all my cards recently, and I've encountered somewhat of a snag now with LNOE: The Box is very unhelpful when you want to sleeve your cards. It wasn't a problem when I owned GH and LNOE, because GH was nice enough to actually include a LOT of expansion space for card holding. However, that doesn't seem to be the case in TP. All my cases are now full, and by the looks of it, I'll need to invest in a couple of deck boxes to house my stuff. Insane19 Has anyone found out a way I could work around this, without having to take stuff out?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2012 01:23 PM by ForestRunner.)
RE: Sleeving
(11-10-2012 10:12 AM)Bokya Wrote:  Hi All,

As of Today, I am now a Proud owner of TP. Zombie17

I've started putting card sleeves on all my cards recently, and I've encountered somewhat of a snag now with LNOE: The Box is very unhelpful when you want to sleeve your cards. It wasn't a problem when I owned GH and LNOE, because GH was nice enough to actually include a LOT of expansion space for card holding. However, that doesn't seem to be the case in TP. All my cases are now full, and by the looks of it, I'll need to invest in a couple of deck boxes to house my stuff. Insane19 Has anyone found out a way I could work around this, without having to take stuff out?

For TP, I lost the internal plastic very quickly - as I do with most of my games. I find it as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

My cards were sleeved in ultra-pro deck protectors and then subsequently stored in ultra-pro deck boxes. My tokens/counters are inside fishing tackle type storage, with heroes and zombies in seperate small ziplock bags. The boards simply sit at the bottom and so far I've accommodated the Heroes and Scenarios in a large rubber band. It fits nice and neet.

Not the answer you're after from your post, Bokya, but it's an alternative solution should you attempt same/similar.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
11-11-2012, 01:49 AM
I haven't sleeved my decks yet because of the same problem. I'm planning to shop for a carrying case where I could put all game components inside, once I find one then I'll sleeve the cards and put them in deck boxes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2012, 12:18 PM
I havent bothered with sleeving the cards, but I did buy a big plastic tub and a couple deck boxes and a couple tackle type containers. Same thing forest says from the sounds of it, have found it much easier to keep everything from all expansions together. I keep the different expansions cards togehter with rubber bands as well. I would recommend grabbing a tub big enough to allow for some growth as LNOE will keep growing...just like a zombie infection.
11-12-2012, 01:03 AM
For TP, I've decided on Keeping them in 2 Deck Box containers, and chucking the plastic. Base and GH are together and coated with plastic. I don't know what to do once SotF hits.
11-12-2012, 12:14 PM
(11-12-2012 01:03 AM)Bokya Wrote:  For TP, I've decided on Keeping them in 2 Deck Box containers, and chucking the plastic. Base and GH are together and coated with plastic. I don't know what to do once SotF hits.

In a similar manner to what I posted in above (post #2 - sleeves, deck boxes, tackle storage + small ziplocks), I have fit everything for "standard" LNOE into the original and GH boxes. I have everything for "standard" LNOE from the boxed stuff to all web exclusives.

So it can be made to be quite compact.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...