Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smart Phone Compatibility
03-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Smart Phone Compatibility
I used to always view TZG.com on my phone while at work, using Opera. Since about the time the download requirements changed (due to excessive influx resulting from Stories of the Undead Inferno) I have not been able to view "The Lounge" on my phone browser. All that appears are all the individual game forums, which is better than nothing, but I hate missing all the rest. Could we possibly get this fixed? Would be much appreciated.

If my planet were a superball, I'd be its' mighty King.
But ruling over rubber probably doesn't mean a thing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2011, 02:23 AM
RE: Smart Phone Compatibility
Wm, I'm not sure what the problem that you're having is. There is a little + or - symbol on the right hand side of each section bar. Maybe you accidentally hit it on your browser? That's all I can think of right now.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Anyone else have a phone with Opera to test?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-25-2011, 04:36 AM
And sure enough, now that I have voiced this publicly in the forums, it seems to be working again. I swear it has not been for several weeks now.
Maybe it was something as simple as the +/- you talked about. Thanks for paying attention.

If my planet were a superball, I'd be its' mighty King.
But ruling over rubber probably doesn't mean a thing.
Find all posts by this user