Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Snow Day!!!
03-03-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: Snow Day!!!
For my part, I am stuck working from home yet again today. We were expecting 6 to 10 inches of snow, so my team basically made a joint decision not to bother coming to the office. As it is, we got nowhere near the amount of snow that was expected... which is good. Except, now I am stuck working from home when I really didn't need to be working from home. UGH! I suppose I could have just gone in anyway, but it didn't really make sense. I had no work to do that couldn't be done from home, not to mention the meetings I did have for today would be over the phone anyway. So, I am stuck here again.

Should be back in the office tomorrow, though, thankfully.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Snow Day!!!
Here in Northeron Ontario, it's too cold for snow today, but the forecast is for 5-10cm (2-4 inches) tomorrow.... Yay. I haven't had enough snow yet, or what??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply