Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I'm kinda upset at FFP
09-24-2010, 10:37 PM
RE: So I'm kinda upset at FFP
I was a little POed at first but, I got over it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2010, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2010 11:30 PM by Talos.)
I have scanned the scenario for the radioactive Grave Dead, and laser printed it and the web scenarios. I laminated the sheets and put the originals away for safekeeping. It's easy enough to randomly pick a scenario using a 20 sided dice by assigning numbers to each scenario.
09-24-2010, 11:31 PM
hmm.. I havn't kept track.. how many official scenerios are there including the web based ones, the oem cardboards from the expansions and original game, plus the paper expansion scenerio's?

I better make backup copies of my paper ones too.. hadn't thought about that.. thanks for the reminder!

soundguy
09-24-2010, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2010 12:01 AM by Talos.)
5 from LNoE
3 from GH
4 from SotF
1 from HP1
4 from FFP Webstore
3 from FFP Website

20 all up! Insane20

I get a little obsessive about keeping backups. I have three kids...
09-25-2010, 12:49 AM
wow.. I guess a 20 sided die will do it then!

soundguy
09-25-2010, 12:54 AM
Yep, fits nicely, for now. Here's a link to a themed chart that makes things even easier...
Thread on BGG
09-25-2010, 12:56 AM
SWEET!

thanks

(09-25-2010 12:54 AM)Talos Wrote:  Yep, fits nicely, for now. Here's a link to a themed chart that makes things even easier...
Thread on BGG
10-14-2010, 03:38 PM
Rocking template, but we generally like to tailor our games to the crowd we're playing with. I don't think I've even managed to get through all the existing game scenarios yet, though to be certain I have played a lot more than 20 games. Some are just worth replaying over and over again.

As for the Radioactive scenario card, I would have loved it to be like the rest of the scenario cards, but the sheer length of it is something like the web-only scenario. It just won't fit! And I'd much rather have it all there, than cut it down to a smaller size and diminishing the enjoyment I get out of playing.

Still, just for ascetics sake, I would have best liked it if they had the Card and then they had notes on a printed sheet.

A book of scenarios, compiling the lot would be really really handy, but I don't see it happening without a pretty big overhaul of the existing system. UNLESS it was a web exclusive tool or some sort. Right now, too much depends on the individual expansions selling for the gaming content to give it away elsewhere in a recompiled booklet. Hmm... maybe I'm wrong though. Certainly the Grave Dead figurine pack sells itself on sheer visual and tactile content, with no stand alone intellectual property included. I got it first, out of all the smaller expansions and it drove me crazy. lol
10-14-2010, 04:18 PM
ditto that.. a place holder card for the other scenerios.. even if you did have to refer to another sheet for full details.

soundguy
10-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Aye, I don't think I've played it yet because I picked it up at Gen con with about 4 other new scenarios so it didn't get tested by my playing group, and anytime we're choosing what to play now it accidentally gets left out and forgotten. Out of sight, out of mind.