Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I think I'm buying this...
02-02-2009, 03:14 AM
So I think I'm buying this...
...yeah, I love Last Night on Earth...and everyone that I have had play it loves it.

So when the tax money comes back, I am thinking of splurging on the Last Night on Earth expansions, as well as A Touch of Evil...trusting that Flying Frog's second game is as good as the first.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2009, 01:03 PM
RE: So I think I'm buying this...
Get one of those Rip Off "Rapid Refunds"& get it now:P
Not everyone who loves LNoE likes AToE (I like it better)
but it's a great game.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
02-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Great to see you posting more Tommy! Yes ATOE is a great game but it is a very different playing experience from LNOE. So don't expect it to be the same.

It is however a fun game and very subject matter submersible. I enjoy the game and look to see more added to it when the expansion is finally released.

So when you do get your hands on it and get a chance to play. Let's us know what you thought?

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
02-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Absolutely.

The plan right now is that when the tax money comes back, I think I am going to get this and The Madness, as well as Growing Hunger, Revenge of the Dead, Stock Up and (probably) the SE CD (mostly for the cards)...and just in time for my birthday, where I am having a board game night.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
02-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Good plan! What's this about "THE MADNESS"? I haven't heard about it and would like to know more! By the way, if you order your games, expansions, etc. directly from Flying Frog Productions they include extra (direct sales only,) promo cards on noted products. Yes, they charge more than you can find them for at other online locations but if extra cards are important to you it may be worth it. Anyway good luck, good gaming, and Happy Birthday!Zombie17
02-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Thanks much for the birthday wishes. For me, I think I am all about as much bang as possible for my buck, so the big boxes, at least, I will probably get somewhere other than the main website.

The Madness is the first AToE expansion, a small card set expansion for it.

02-09-2009, 08:17 AM
So in my profound efforts to stimulate the economy, I have dumped a fair amount of money over the last couple of days on AToE, Growing Hunger and all the web exclusive card expansions.

I do this because I am a good American. ;-)

Looking forward to this.

02-10-2009, 02:14 AM
AWESOME!

You are going to have to let us know what you think of ATOE. Since I think Old Dwarf and I are a group of very few that have any love for this game. And appreciate it for what it is.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
02-10-2009, 11:36 PM
*SIGH*

Much to my dismay, apparently there is a slight delay in my order as their quantity was off on one of the items (I ordered Growing Hunger, the SE CD and ATOE from an eBay seller)...but Flying Frog has apparently shipped The Madness, Stock Up and Revenge of the Dead today...the other is SUPPOSED to go out tomorrow.

02-11-2009, 12:18 AM
It's for the good olde US of A & its only a dayZombie17

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: