Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I think I'm buying this...
02-13-2009, 02:50 AM
RE: So I think I'm buying this...
Since I ordered the web only expansions together, I have "The Madness" before I do A Touch of Evil...which looks cool, but I'm not really sinking my teeth into it yet. That said, the LNOE expansions look awesome...=)

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2009, 05:38 AM
aaaaand...A Touch of Evil, Growing Hunger and the special edition CD showed up! Hope to get some playing in this weekend, at the least.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
02-14-2009, 07:02 AM
Much to my dismay, I apparently didn't get a Karl figure...=( I opened the models just now to look at them, and only have seven...which really rather stinks...=(

02-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Tommy Brownell Wrote:Much to my dismay, I apparently didn't get a Karl figure...=( I opened the models just now to look at them, and only have seven...which really rather stinks...=(

Well at least you don't need him to play the Game.FFP has
good customer service get an e-mail to them & Karl will
on his way.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
02-14-2009, 11:52 PM
Old Dwarf Wrote:
Tommy Brownell Wrote:Much to my dismay, I apparently didn't get a Karl figure...=( I opened the models just now to look at them, and only have seven...which really rather stinks...=(

Well at least you don't need him to play the Game.FFP has
good customer service get an e-mail to them & Karl will
on his way.

OD

Sent them an e-mail last night after I posted this...immediately after, I was reading about their great customer service, so that makes me feel better.

Really looking forward to trying this out! Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

02-15-2009, 05:44 PM
I would like to point out that, less than a half hour after posting my last update, Mary Beth contacted me to tell me my Karl would be going out in the mail ASAP.

Impressive.

02-22-2009, 11:28 PM
I found a game shop closer to where I live and they ordered me a copy of AToE. It should be in by next month and it's about $35 cheaper (shipping not included) than the only webstore in the country that I found to carry the game. Plus it's even cheaper than if I ordered it from America directly. So hopefully by next month I'll have AToE, LNoE, and GH. I can't wait to check them out.
02-23-2009, 04:23 PM
Well you will have to give us your thoughts n107. Interested in seeing what you think of the different games.

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
02-25-2009, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2009 06:50 AM by n107.)
With any luck, LNoE and GH will be here today or tomorrow. The USPS website says that it cleared customs almost 24 hours ago so it's possible that I'll be getting it soon. I hope. Then in a couple of weeks, AToE should arrive at the game shop. After that, it's only a matter of when I'll head down to the city to get it.