Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some Walking Dead characters
11-12-2013, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 05:12 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Some Walking Dead characters
(02-25-2013 01:14 AM)Wade Wrote:  Here's my Daryl and one of my Justified characters.
I also have a crossbow weapon card, but don't have a pic of it handy. This is a pic my buddy took on game night a while back.

[Image: lgBJh.jpg]

I think the custom character is top notch. The Rocket Launcher is great too as a 1 shot then discard weapon. I would make it double handed. I would also not class it as a gun otherwise it'll get farmed from the gun shop and be a game breaker.

(11-12-2013 04:57 PM)velcroscarecrow Wrote:  An interesting scenario might be to include the Governor and some of his followers to act as a separate team of "Heroes". It could be a kind of battle to defend your land from other hostile humans in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.

I like the idea of players vs. players otherwise known as PVP scenarios. Especially with Zombies thrown into the mix as well!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2013, 08:30 PM
I like this set of heroes. They seem more balanced compared with some others that I have seen. Glenn seems boring since his abilities mirror Kenny too much. I agree though that maybe some of the naming of abilities needs to be changed since they don't match the function.
04-29-2014, 11:21 AM
(02-25-2013 01:14 AM)Wade Wrote:  Here's my Daryl and one of my Justified characters.
I also have a crossbow weapon card, but don't have a pic of it handy. This is a pic my buddy took on game night a while back.

[Image: lgBJh.jpg]

Wade, please may I ask where you got those great looking sleeves from?

The one thing preventing me from jumping in and making custom content is that I have yet to find a good way of backing the hero template cards! (I like to have everything planned out before I jump in and start something in case it turns out I cannot finish it lol)
04-29-2014, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 12:49 AM by BigDumbYak.)
Some Walking Dead characters
Holy balls, that Rocket Launcher!
At first I thought it was Way OP, but then I re-read that it kills all MODELS, so that includes players and Townsfolk Heroes as well I suppose, correct?

Are those laminated, or sleeved? They look great!

(Never watched Walking Dead or Justified)
04-29-2014, 05:03 PM
nice!
05-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Very nice! I wonder if FFP would ever actually do a crossover with WD?
05-19-2014, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014 01:32 PM by soundguy.)
would make a good scenerio game!

have custom WD 'townspeople' for a game.